Cardarine (GW 501516) is a chemical compound which comes with several benefits for your health. It protects your brain and your heart. Like Ostarine, it also helps in the muscle growth. Unlike Ostarine, it has severe side effects that can cause harm to your body organs.
Cardarine binds and activates the PPAR delta. PPAR delta stands for Peroxisome Proliferator Activator Receptor Delta. PPAR increases the genes. In the activation of PPAR Delta, there is a significant implication for improvising the cardiovascular health. It also helps in improving metabolism and acts as a non-inflammatory agent.
LIST OF ADVANTAGES
- 1. Cardarine helps to protect your brain. Also in animals, Cardarine (GW 501516) protects the brain vessels. It prevents the dysfunction of blood vessels especially in case of brain.
- Cardarine helps to protect your heart. Mainly, it prevents the oxidative damage in your heart. It diminishes the risks of building up of plaque in arteries of the heart. GW 501516 increases the Nitric Oxide levels to provide a protection against atherosclerosis. In animal studies, Cardarine increases HDL cholesterol and decreases the triglycerides.
- Cardarine helps you increase your metabolism and prevent obesity. PPAR Delta increases the genes that are involved in the reduction of cholesterol and increment of energy expenditure. This helps in protecting the weight gain. Also, Cardarine (GW 501516) helps you decrease the glucose output and increase the insulin sensitivity.
- Cardarine helps to protect your kidneys. It inhibits inflammation and protects you from kidney diseases. This is mainly done by lowering the MCP-1 expression which is usually increased in the kidney diseases.
- Cardarine helps you improve your immune system. GW 501516 activates the PPAR Delta to protect the skin cells against undergoing cell death while the process of wound healing. It also accelerates the diabetic wound healing.